Grandma Brown’s Signature Pineapple Casserole:
Sugar, spice and everything nice, that’s what this dish is made of! Power Player Catie here – for as long as I can remember, my grandma has made Pineapple Casserole for every holiday gathering and special occasion. While the ingredient combination is a unique one, it is sure to be a real crowd-pleaser at your holiday party this year.
What you need:
- 2 20 ounce Cans Chunk Pineapple in heavy syrup
- ¾ cups flour
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 roll Ritz crackers
- 2 sticks margarine
- Drain pineapple and place chunks in a pyrex dish
- Mix together the flour, sugar and cheese. Sprinkle mixture over pineapple
- Crush Ritz crackers and spread over the dish
- Melt margarine and pour over the top of the crackers
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden!
PRO TIP: extra Ritz crackers and margarine are always a good idea. Enjoy!